Thursday, December 31, 2009

happy new year

i wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you who have come in to help support my education by receiving a massage from me.

i am happy to say that i only need to complete 15 more massages to meet my 100 requirement. if you haven't had a chance to come in now is your chance.

both swedish and deep tissue massages are $37 (i can accept tips). gift certificates are available if you want to give someone the gift of relaxation.

to make an appointment call morgantown beauty college at 304-292-8475 and ask to book a massage with melita. i will be available saturdays from 11am-1pm. hope to see you soon!

image credit

2 comments:

  1. If I lived closer I would come in in a heartbeat!!! There is nothing more relaxing and rejuvenating than a massage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Melita I wish I lived near by...a massage sounds perfect right now! Do you make road trip house calls? I have to tell you, when I was a little girl my across the street neighbor and one of my best childhood friends was a girl named Melite...I never met anyone else with that lovely name...and yours is almost the same...Melite, my old childhood buddy, recently reconnected with me via facebook after not seeing each other for about 15 years.

    My next door neighbor on the side, also one of my best childhood friends, Janie, is a massage therapist...we also just reconnected after years of not being in touch. Apparently you and I were destined to cross paths!

    ReplyDelete